Data Validation

From: Martin Nichol <cpa4c52_at_nortel.ca>
Date: 1997/02/04

Hello.

I'm working on a project to validate the data in our manufacturing database. I need to find out what kinds of tools are available to help me with this task. Personal experiences are also welcome.

The database is composed of 54 tables and over 25 million rows.

Thank you.

Martin Nichol
cpa4c52_at_nortel.ca Received on Tue Feb 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST