Difference Between Workgroup Server and Server Products

From: Mark Friedman <marktf_at_ns.net>
Date: 1997/02/04

I haven't been able to identify the differences in features of these products. I'm wondering what features the Workgroup Server lacks. Any help would be appreciated. I've looked at Oracle's web site and didn't find a document that explained the differences. Received on Tue Feb 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST