Excess capacity?

From: Dennis Geller <dgeller_at_shore.net>
Date: 1997/02/04

We have a growing internet product based on Oracle. We're soon going to surpass the capabilities of our server. Given the resulting cost in Oracle licenses, we'd be interested in finding someone with excess UNIX processor capability with an existing oracle license that would be interested in hostings for 8-12 months. We expect that our processor usage would ghrow to be about the equivalent of a mid-range Sparc, and to use up to a T1 in bandwidth.

All offers gratefully accepted

dgeller_at_shore.net Received on Tue Feb 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST