Oracle Professionals Needed

From: Joe Keller <jkeller_at_mail.coast.net>
Date: 1997/02/04

Computer Consultants of America, Inc. (CCI) is currently looking for Oracle developers, DBA's and Data Warehousing experts to fill positions throughout our offices in Michigan, Ohio, California and Florida.

CCI is a rapidly growing professional services firm specializing in consulting, contract, and permanent placement. As our greatest asset, we offer our consultants competitive hourly rates or salaries with a comprehensive benefits package.

If you're interested, please e-mail me at jkeller_at_mail.coast.net and include a text version of your resume (if possible).

Thanks,

Joe Keller

Computer Consultants of America
24901 Northwestern Hwy.
Suite 613-D
Southfield, MI 48075

(800) 693-1066

--
E-mail:           jkeller_at_mail.coast.net
Temple of Delphi: http://www.coast.net/~jkeller