Help! we have errors ORA-10117

From: Bob Ryan <brya-ele_at_seatimes.com>
Date: 1997/02/03

We have an older version of oracle on a system we know little about. I believe the oracle version is 5.something. The database is on a vax vms system and we have no documentation on this error code.

Is there anyone who can tell me what to do about this error code?

Thanks in advance.
Bob Ryan Received on Mon Feb 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST