Q: Oracle web server 1.0..2

From: Dennis McCabe <dmccabe_at_rhs.org>
Date: 1997/02/03

I am having problems getting the Oracle web server 1.0.2 to run at system startup. I am running this on HP-UX 10.10. What appears to be happening is that the Web Server starts up and for some reason shuts down. In the script if have placed ps -ef | grep oracle after the wlctl start command and it shows the web listener process running. But after the system is fully started the web listener process is no longer running. I can get the process to run by entering the wlctl start command at the command prompt, but not during startup. Oracle says that its HP's problem and HP says its Oracle's problem. I tend to agree with HP and feel that it is a problem with the Oracle software.
Any suggestions?

Dennis
dmccabe_at_rhs.org Received on Mon Feb 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST