Re: Oracel not thread safe?

From: Fernando Pereira <morgan_at_cardume.com>
Date: 1997/02/03

For a Oracle 7.3 program to be thread safe, it must use certain functions and to isse this:

        opinit(OCI_EV_TSF); // Enable Thread-Safe

but this is in OCI. If your driver hasn't this features, it just issue a GPF when you try to use threads. Even with this, Oracle working is not satisfactory: sometimes it just hangs (but does't issue any GPF), but this could be for the release I am working with.

michaelc_at_hotmail.com wrote in article <32EE2BEF.2236_at_hotmail.com>...