HP Engineering Position in Intranet Document Mgmt.

From: Christopher Shockey <christopher_shockey_at_cv.hp.com>
Date: 1997/02/01

Join the InkJet Supplies Business Unit Documentation Team and become part of an exciting and challenging charter - to technically facilitate the documentation element of a worldwide ISO quality system. Our challenge is to build a system that delivers the right document to the right person at the right time, worldwide.

        As a member of the team, you would share responsibility of continued improvement and support of an electronic document management system which employs best-of-breed technologies (Documentum, Oracle database, Adobe PDF and HTML automatic generation, Java and CGI interfaces, Lotus Notes integrations).

        We are looking for an individual with Oracle DBA experience to lead the development and support of the underlying database platforms. Perhaps even more important, we are looking for someone who enjoys a mix of technological development, project management, shared worldwide system support, and a desire to live in the beautiful Northwest. If you think you might be interested please contact one of the following team members:

George Greenfield, Team Manager, 1.541.715.1167 Christopher Shockey, Team Technology Leader, 1.541.715.1970 Received on Sat Feb 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CST