Help! Can't start PO7

From: Ziggy <page4_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/02/01

I am a newbie wanting to learn oracle. Loaded PO7 CD from book I purchased onto my Win95 system. I attempt to open database manager but I keep getting "ORA-03121: no interface driver connected-function not performed" message. If this is a Win95 issue is there anyway to get around it? I understand that Oracle has PO7 for Win95 at there site for free downloading but there is no text available for learning this. Help! Received on Sat Feb 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CST