Re: Simulating network latency in a testbed

From: George Peaslee <george.peaslee_at_internetmci.com>
Date: 1997/01/31

Jeff,

Try contacting MCI, they have a developer' s lab where this could be set up for testing. Your local MCI rep should be able to help you or go to www.mci.com for more information. I've used it in testing some router and frad applications and it's worked great for me.

George Peaslee

Jeff Paige <jpaige_at_vines.etn.com> wrote in article <32F21879.6E6F_at_vines.etn.com>...