simple trigger question

From: John Holland <hollandj_at_clark.net>
Date: 1997/01/31

I'm trying to create a simple trigger. I get a warning: trigger created with compilation errors message. When I say show errors it says NO ERRORS.

the code is as follows:
create or replace trigger itemcalc
after insert or update of quantity on items for each row
declare
itemprice real;
begin
select unitcost into itemprice from parts where partnumb = :new.partnumb;
:new.total = :new.quantity * itemprice;
end itemcalc;
/

the field names etc I believe to be correct. asny help would be great.

TIA
JH Received on Fri Jan 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CST