Personal Oracle for Win.3.x and ODBC

From: pollak <pollak_at_bnet.co.at>
Date: 1997/01/31

Hallo

I have PO7 for Windows 3.1 installed and it runs very good, but when I want to connect via ODBC there comes an error massege :

SQL-Error S1000, native error ORA-03121 no interface driver ...

can anybody help me to solve this Problem ??

My EMail: polla_at_bnet.co.at.

Thank you!
and tschuesz

Harry Received on Fri Jan 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CST