Re: Forms 4.5 Application error on startup (call to undefined dynalink)

From: ITD <cimos-buzet_at_pu.tel.hr>
Date: 1997/01/30

cimos-buzet_at_pu.tel.hr (ITD) wrote:

>Hi !

>We have problem on starting Forms 4.5.6. in Oracle Developer/2000
>release 1. in Win 3.1. enviroment. Message "Application error - call
>to undefined dynalink " appears on screen on startup.

>It seems to be problem with some .DLL file but we dont know which one.

>Has someone get problem like this, and how it was solved?

>Thank you for you effort. Greeting from Croatia. Bye.

>Gari

Hallo!

We have find the solution for our question. After instalation of Developer/2000 rel.1 on win 3.1, instalation of Oracle Product Documetation Library R1.0.16 is not recommended. Oracle Book v. 2.2.1.2.0 seems to be not compatible with Developer/2000. Anyway Book making problem.

Bye . Gari. Received on Thu Jan 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CST