Personal Oracle and ODBC

From: Werner Menges <wernerm_at_hpbbn.bbn.hp.com>
Date: 1997/01/29

I want to use ODBC to connect to Personal Oracle 7 but it doesn't work yet.

If I start the ODBC test application without configure SQLNet I always get the error 12203.

Oracle describes that it's possible to use ODBC (with Personal Ora) without SQL*Net because there is a two task driver called sql2tt.dll. I couldn't find this driver !

I tried to configure SQL*Net but it also doesn't work. In this case I have to start the listner on the same machine but it always come up with error message 12154. I tried to configure with 'SQLNet Easy Configure' but it also doesn't work.

I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regard

   Werner Received on Wed Jan 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CST