Q:Recover until a CHKPoint ?

From: Pere Juanola <pjuanola_at_grn.es>
Date: 1997/01/29

I'm working with ORACLE 7.2 on Digital Unix, and I found this problem :

        If a user deletes a tables, or drops it, how can I restore this tables from a previous Full Backup (I'm doing daily backup) ?

        It is possible to recover the database until a Checkpoint (the one before the deletion of the table) ?

I have the database in ARCHIVER mode.

If somebody can help me, please post a message or e-mail me.

Thanks in advance.

                        Pere Juanola i Juanola
                       E-Mail : pjuanola_at_grn.es
		 http://www.grn.es/personals/pjuanola