Re: Problem executing stored function

From: Larry Reid <lcreid_at_web.net>
Date: 1997/01/28

There's a bug in the way ORACLE looks up PL/SQL functions in SQL statements. I don't remember the exact circumstances, but ask your ORACLE tech support to look up TAR #946-895 (that's a Canadian TAR. I don't know if that makes a difference).

--
Larry Reid                                          lcreid_at_web.net