Forms 4.5 Application error on startup (call to undefined dynalink)

From: ITD <cimos-buzet_at_pu.tel.hr>
Date: 1997/01/27

Hi !

We have problem on starting Forms 4.5.6. in Oracle Developer/2000 release 1. in Win 3.1. enviroment. Message "Application error - call to undefined dynalink " appears on screen on startup.

It seems to be problem with some .DLL file but we dont know which one.

Has someone get problem like this, and how it was solved?

Thank you for you effort. Greeting from Croatia. Bye.

Gari   Received on Mon Jan 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST