Help ! Problems with TEMP tablespace

From: Matthieu Exbrayat <exbrayat_at_lisiflory.insa-lyon.fr>
Date: 1997/01/27

Hello,

I try to realize a query on my oracle base. This query is made of 4 joins concerning about 10 000 tuples. The answer is about 10 tuples.
Unfortunately, I receive the following answer :

"ORA-01658: unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace TEMP" I feel quite uncomfortable, as it wasn't happening in the beginning of the day...

I have been testing some proC programs, and sometimes I had to kill them. Could it have polluted the temp file?

Is there anyway to clean it or enlarge it?

I must tell you that our DBA is on holidays...

All help Welcome!!!!

~ Matthieu EXBRAYAT | ~
~ LISI - INSA Lyon | e-mail : exbrayat_at_lisiflory.insa-lyon.fr ~