Re: Developer 2000

From: Sanjeev Parikh <sanj_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/01/26

Hi

Developer2000 costs about £2,500 in London UK. Theres no runtime licence. But you do have to pay a user licence on the server, which is about £2,000 per user
on a DEC-ALPHA running OSF1. Windows NT platform prices drop to about £250.00 per user.

I expect american prices are similar after conversion if not slightly cheaper.

Sanjeev Parikh
London UK.

Bryan Barbeau <bbarbeau_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article <5cbsm8$l83_at_dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>...