RDBMS - WebServer integration

From: <ad24hama_at_ihh.hj.se>
Date: 1997/01/24

We are two students working on a thesis describing and evaluating the conceps of RDBMS - Web integration.

We have limited our study to the major providers in the area, such as products from: Oracle, Informix, Microsoft, Netscape and Sun.

Any articles, interesting URLs etc. in the area? Pls. send to ad24hama_at_ihh.hj.se or ad24rejo_at_ihh.hj.se

Thanx in advance. Received on Fri Jan 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST