Re: Problems with FormsGeneration - Des/2000 1.3 (32-bit)

From: Hans-Juergen Christiani <hans-juergen.christiani_at_metronet.de>
Date: 1997/01/24

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997 20:46:44 GMT, hans-juergen.christiani_at_metronet.de wrote:

>Actually we have a problem with the Menu Module-Entry of our standard
>template for Forms-generation. We have changed the shipped entry
>DEFAULT to the name of our menu-module but after generation via Module
>Data Diagrammer the new form has the "old" shipped entry. We have
>tried a lot such as changing the Registry (FORMS45_Path), using a fix
>path etc. But always we got the DEFAULT. Our example for generation is
>a simple SamePage/SameWindow-Form with a Master-Detail-Relation.

Sorry for the question, the answer was so simple, we found it today. It is one of the 500 *@&%$§ preferences, Form/menu attachment. So easy but you must find it first.

Bye Juergen

42 that´s the answer,			|42, das ist die Antwort
but what´s the question ??		|aber..was ist die Frage ??

Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker to the Galaxy	|Per Anhalter durch die Galaxis

      /´^`\
     (\O-O/)

E-Mail to <hans-juergen.christiani_at_metronet.de> Received on Fri Jan 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST