Enforcing password changes

From: F. Westerhof <F.D.W.WESTERHOF_at_PROFS.siclon.simis.com>
Date: 1997/01/22

Hi all,

We are building a management information system with some 1200 users (7.3.2 running on NT 3.51) accessed from a large number of sites.

Clearly what we want to do is to make sure that users change their passwords on a regular basis. To the best of our knowledge this is not possible using the standard server product but would require the network option. Does anybody have any experience with that option ? Does it work well ? Are there any drawbacks ?

Frank Westerhof
Shell Chemicals
f.d.w.westerhof_at_profs.siclon.simis.com Received on Wed Jan 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CST