Object Oriented and Relational

From: Thelma Mangahas <Thelma.Mangahas_at_aero.org>
Date: 1997/01/22

HI
I am looking for "success stories" on software developed using OO methodology interfacing with a Relational Database Mangement System, Oracle. There are some questions I am trying to answer but basically we want some lessons learned on what not to do or what to do.Appreciate any info.
Thanks,
TM Received on Wed Jan 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CST