Re: Best way to access Oracle databases with VB4???

From: msnews.microsoft.com <dwljr_at_ionet.net>
Date: 1997/01/22

I inherited a project that uses VB4-16bit with Oracle 7.x via ODBC recently.
We are having problems with connections not releasing. My predecessor researched the problem thoroughly but to no avail. I am still determined to
solve this problem. If anyone has a solution for this well known problem, please let me in on it.

Wayne Larimore
dwljr_at_ionet.net