Re: using SQL to create a "cross-table" report

From: Jaap Vink <jgavink_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1997/01/22

PLATINUM InfoReports gives you all the functionality you need to create dynamic crosstabs reports against Oracle (and other DBMSs). For more information see our website at http://www.platinum.com or contact PLATINUM technology in the UK at +44.1908.248400.

Have Fun !!!

Jaap Vink

--

The opinions above are mine. But if you decide to use them they suddenly
become yours.

Charanjeet <charan.j_at_midas-it.co.uk> wrote in article
<32E560DC.27A2_at_midas-it.co.uk>...