Password for Personal Oracle Win95 Demo CD

From: Erik Oosterling <Oosterling_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/01/21

Hello All,

Ik recently received a demo CD from oracle with the workgroup 2000 software. Also on the CD was a demo version (90 days trail). I installed this version on my laptop and tried to startup the database with sqldba. So i typed CONNECT INTERNAL and received the question "Password [ ]". PLease help me to give me the password !!

Thank you in advance.

Password for Personal Oracle Win95 Demo CD Received on Tue Jan 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST