Oraperl

From: <zhangl_at_ohsu.edu>
Date: 1997/01/21

I am trying to create an interface for my Oracle Database to WWW by using Oraperl.pm. My DBI was installed succesefully. But after I have run : perl Makefile,Pl
make
and run
make test
the program failed to connect to database. Here is what happened: make test

Connecting
 to '' (from command line, else uses ORACLE_SID or TWO_TASK - recommended)  as 'zhangl/li' (via ORACLE_USERID env var or default - recommend name/ passwd_at_db
name)
(ORACLE_SID='meta', TWO_TASK='')

The programs stoped here.

Can anyone help me at this point. Thanks.

PS. I am using perl 5.003 and Oracle 7.3.2

Li Zhang