Re: STUDY ORACLE

From: Student <clrc4_at_vci.net>
Date: 1997/01/21

In article <01bc02e7$caaf0560$4cb113cc_at_sbenny>, sbenny_at_total.net says...

>I was offerred a contract which is for "C" language with "ORACLE"
>experience. Unfortunately, I don't have "ORACLE" experience.
>
>Before I loose a second contract I would like to know what I should
 look
>for to study "ORACLE".
>
>Books and Software, preferably something cheap to buy since I don't
 even
>know if another opportunity in this area will come by. Or do you know
 of a
>course on line?
>
>Thanks

Better study real hard and prepare to spend a bunch of money. To really learn Oracle you need to attend classes and get hands on experience. It is a complicated system - not just a toy like C++ Received on Tue Jan 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST