Question on Oracle7 ODBC Driver

From: Daniel <daniell_at_systekit.com>
Date: 1997/01/20

Hi All,

I have a problem on using VB4.0(16 bit) connect Oracle7 through ODBC Driver.
The version of ODBC Driver is 1.11.0005

I have designed a field 'A' with varchar2(2000), when this field 'A' has a value with that length is over 255 Char., e.g. length(A) = 300. When I open a dbSqlPassThrough recordset such as "Select A from tableA", I can only capture the first 255 Char. of field 'A', the other is trimmed!

I don't know what's wrong in this case? But I can select the whole thing of field 'A' when I was using ODBC Driver with version 1.11.0000.

Thanks very much if anyone can answer me!

Daniel Received on Mon Jan 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CST