Sizing Shared Pool

From: Christopher Anderton <chris.anderton_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/01/18

Hi,
recently I increased the number of data base writers to allow for a more efficient writing to database files. When the data base was restarted overnight I found my packages could not pin because of a lack of free memory. Could someone please post back (either here or using a direct reply) explaining how to size the shared pool?
Also, are there any other news groups or web sites that deal with ORACLE, specifically DBAing.

Thanks,
Nick Received on Sat Jan 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST