Re: ODBC Windows drivers for Oracle 7.3 ?

From: Vance Pan <support_at_simbatech.com>
Date: 1997/01/17

petr wrote:

> I am looking for Oracle drivers for Windows 95 and /or NT 3.51/4.0. The
> Oracle version is 7.3 with SQLnet 2.2.2.1.0 The system support files are
> version 2.0.1.2.1H.
> If you know where I can get these I would very much appreciate it. Thanks

Hi,

The Simba Oracle ODBC driver is included the SimbaExpress package. This driver is the fastest and the most reliable Oracle ODBC driver you can find.

Vance

Vance Pan                        mailto:support_at_simbatech.com
Simba Technologies Inc.

To download a free version of SimbaExpress, visit http://www.simbatech.com/express

To find out more about Simba Software Development Kits, visit http://www.simbatech.com/sdk