oracle objects?

From: The Cleaner <cleaner_at_greystoneapts.com>
Date: 1997/01/17

I am using ERwin and designing a database system, and I have run accross a problem:

I have a two table relationship that I want to use as a definition table. eg:

Resturant type (parent)
information about resturant types

Food served at these resturant types (child)

When I goto enter in a resturant I want to select a type then associated prices to each of the food types. (Instance of a resturant type object).

Question: Is there a way to draw this in ERwin. Can oracle do this? I think datablades from Informix will. Any ideas??? Good ways to implement this? Received on Fri Jan 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST