Resources and Windows.311

From: Angel Perez <cesinsl_at_redestb.es>
Date: 1997/01/17

Hi all!

        I've got a question that's getting me upset...

        Anyone had troubles with the resources of Windows 3.11 when using the runtime components of Oracle Developer 2000? Specially with Reports Runtime, wich we have show doesn't return all the resources it gets.

        The visible synthoms of it is that we loose our fonts on the menu (it still works, but you only see a white line), on the forms... and usually it ends hanging up. And we still haven't tried Graphics!

        We asked Oracle Spain, but they couldn't help us. We are using Digital PC's, not clones, but it doesn't matter.

        As you can imagine it's a very annoying problem, because when you have opened a number of times the applications, you've got to exit Windows and re-enter again, if you don't want to loose everything.

        So, any help would be very very wellcomed! Bye and regards to all.

						Rafa Flores Yoldi
						CESIN, S.L.