HELP WITH PGBROWSE. PLEASEEEEEE

From: Perez Frias Gloria M <x4255190_at_turing.ugr.es>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 18:22:14 +0000 (WET)

    Hello !

    I am a student of computers and I am trying to intall pgbrowse but I have had some problems.

    Could someone help me answering the follow questions, please ?

  1. Is there a pre-compiled wishpqx for Sun Sparcstation Solaris 2.3 ?
  2. What version of Tcl/Tk and Extended Tcl we need for compiling wishpqx ?
  3. Are there any pre-formatted manual pages or a reference manual about pgbrowse ?
  4. Do I need to install libpqtcl before compiling wishpqx ?
  5. Is there any discussion group about pgbrowse ?
                                      Thank you very much.

                                             Gloria.