connecting gupta to oracle 7.3 on windows nt

From: unibyte systems <uniweb_at_po.jaring.my>
Date: 1997/01/15

Do you know anyone who has done this kind of connection. I am using SQL Windows 5.03 connecting to oracle 7.3 running on TCP/IP network. Connection with sqlplus is OK except for SQL windows. All the required oracle support files (7.0 7.1 7.2) has been installed and still couldn't connect. I got tns: couldn't resolve service name error. Can you help me with this?

CHris Received on Wed Jan 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST