Re: Version 7.3 & Replication

From: Joel Klebanoff <joel_klebanoff_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/01/15

There's a case study on Praxis International's web site (http://www.praxisint.com -- look under the "Technology in Action" section) talking about an SHL Systemhouse solution for the New York City 911 system that uses OmniReplicator for hot-site backup among Oracle databases (as well as for moving data to a DB2 data warehouse).

--
Joel Klebanoff
Klebanoff Associates, Inc.