Re: Problems with FormsGeneration - Des/2000 1.3 (32-bit)

From: Jacek Dobosz <jdob_at_ping.at>
Date: 1997/01/15

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997 20:46:44 GMT, hans-juergen.christiani_at_metronet.de (Hans-Juergen Christiani) wrote:

>We use Designer/2000 1.3 (32-bit) with Forms 4.5 and Oracle 7.2x on
>an NT-Server. It is planned to change to an AIX-Server and Oracle 7.3
>in February.
>Actually we have a problem with the Menu Module-Entry of our standard
>template for Forms-generation. We have changed the shipped entry
>DEFAULT to the name of our menu-module but after generation via Module
>Data Diagrammer the new form has the "old" shipped entry. We have
>tried a lot such as changing the Registry (FORMS45_Path), using a fix
>path etc. But always we got the DEFAULT. Our example for generation is
>a simple SamePage/SameWindow-Form with a Master-Detail-Relation.
>
>Does anyone knows something about this ? Let me know or email me.
>
>Thanks in advance & regards.
>
>Hans-Juergen
>42 that´s the answer, |42, das ist die Antwort
>but what´s the question ?? |aber..was ist die Frage ??
> |
>Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker to the Galaxy |Per Anhalter durch die Galaxis
>
> /´^`\
> (\O-O/)
>
>E-Mail to <hans-juergen.christiani_at_metronet.de>

Have you set the preferences in the section FORMS/MENU ATTACHMENT on the module level ?

FMNDMA - is the name of menu module
FMNDMN - is the name of the start point in this menu module. When left blank, the top level will be choosed.

The generated menu module ( mmx file ) which is pointed by FMNDMA must be reachable through the registry entry FORMS45_PATH, but be careful, when this entry is longer than 255 characters will be ignored.

jacek Received on Wed Jan 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST