Oracle DBA exam

From: Joel Garry <Joel.Garry_at_pebble.org>
Date: 1997/01/15

 MB> From: mikeb_at_easynet.co.uk (Mike Berriman)

 MB>  I'm thinking of taking the Oracle Database Administrator
 MB> Examination. I have the Candidate Bulletin of Information. Does anyone
 MB> know where I can get some examples of the questions.
 MB> Wouldappreciate some ideas. Mike Berriman

 MB> ---

There is a product you can run on your PC. Call 203 790 1769. I thought it was pretty good except for some bugs and incorrect answers, other people have lower opinions. I haven't called the number in over a year, hope it is good. I think it is called DBAPrep (my PC fritzed, sorry for sounding so ambiguous).

jg

--
Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his own.