Problems with FormsGeneration - Des/2000 1.3 (32-bit)

From: Hans-Juergen Christiani <hans-juergen.christiani_at_metronet.de>
Date: 1997/01/14

We use Designer/2000 1.3 (32-bit) with Forms 4.5 and Oracle 7.2x on an NT-Server. It is planned to change to an AIX-Server and Oracle 7.3 in February.
Actually we have a problem with the Menu Module-Entry of our standard template for Forms-generation. We have changed the shipped entry DEFAULT to the name of our menu-module but after generation via Module Data Diagrammer the new form has the "old" shipped entry. We have tried a lot such as changing the Registry (FORMS45_Path), using a fix path etc. But always we got the DEFAULT. Our example for generation is a simple SamePage/SameWindow-Form with a Master-Detail-Relation.

Does anyone knows something about this ? Let me know or email me.

Thanks in advance & regards.

Hans-Juergen

42 that´s the answer,			|42, das ist die Antwort
but what´s the question ??		|aber..was ist die Frage ??

Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker to the Galaxy	|Per Anhalter durch die Galaxis

      /´^`\
     (\O-O/)

E-Mail to <hans-juergen.christiani_at_metronet.de> Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST