HELP - Unique Constraint Error on connect to Oracle using 32bit ODBC?

From: Jim Whalen <jwhalen_at_applobj.com>
Date: 1997/01/14

Can anyone please help me with this?

I am trying to establish an ODBC connect from Windows NT 4.0 to Oracle 7.2 residing on HPUX 9.x. I can connect fine when I use 16 bit ODBC. However, when I try to connect using 32 bit ODBC I get a Unique Constraint Violation. I'm using Oracle's 32 bit ODBC drivers and Sql*Net for Windows NT (this should be 32 bit also, right?).
Does the Listener have to be any different even though it resides on a 64 bit machine?
What components am I supposed to have on both client and server?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Whalen
jwhalen_at_applobj.com Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST