Re: Is Pro*C reentrant?

From: Alan Payne <apayne_at_gw.ctg.com>
Date: 1997/01/14

We have wrDamon Groenveld wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since we are going to be using DCE soon I need to know if there is a version
> of Pro*C that is thread safe (reentrant). If you have any information that
> could help me please let me know via email at:
>
> damon_at_werple.net.au

We have written a DLL to connect our C processes to Oracle using Pro*C on OS/2 platforms. It certainly is multithreaded and reentrant. Some of the applications have as many as 5 concurrent sessions open to the database. We have one cpu with over 30 sessions open through the same DLL. Alan Payne
apayne_at_gw.ctg.com Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST