Oracle 8 (Sedona??) release

From: Gregory T. Barnowsky <barno_at_unisys.com>
Date: 1997/01/13

Does anybody now if and when Oracle 8 is scheduled for release (or beta???)

Also, if I currently and running Oracle 7.3 and move to Oracle 8 can I treat my current database model and components as if they are objects. To be more specific, would I need a third party tool like Persistance to do my Object to Relational Mapping??? Received on Mon Jan 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST