text search on multiple table columns.

From: <klockhar_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1997/01/12

I was just wondering if anybody knows of a quick and efficient way to do a text search on multiple records in multiple tables. The main table is populated with over 52,000 records. Unfortunatly, the clients server is only running a P133 with 32 meg of ram.

What I need to be able to do is search all varchar2 fields in all tables that are associated with the main table and its primary key.

 If anyone could be of assistance please reply in this group or e-mail me.

Thanks Keith Lockhart. Received on Sun Jan 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST