Re: Connecting to Oracle over token-ring

From: Martin Smith <mfsmith_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/01/11

James--We're doing Oracle from WIN95 to HP-UX with TCP/IP over TR without much problem. We DID have a problem related to packet size being generated on the TR interface--it exceeded the max allowed for ethernet, and the router doing the protocol conversion from TR to ethernet didn't handle it.

Good luck--Martin Smith