Re: PROGRAMMER ANALYST

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1997/01/10

In article <01bbfe56$558d8080$06086dce_at_mypc.neosoft.com> "Bulki Jain" <rcgbulki_at_neosoft.com> writes:
>Need a Programmer Analyst to maintain a Cognos system running on HP 3000
>with MPE-XE O/S. We will consider a person with DG of DEC Cognos skills as
>well. The ideal candidate will have 5-8 yrs experience working in a Cognos
>environment.
>
>Please contact us immediately and refer to job # 3331
>--
>Bulki Jain
>RCG Information Technology
>Phone: (713)880-9500
>Fax: (713)956-1705

If you feel compelled to advertise in the comp.databases.oracle hierarchy, please do so in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Do not use comp.databases.oracle or comp.databases.oracle.misc for the purposes of advertising, and do not crosspost ads between comp.databases.oracle.marketplace and other groups in the comp.databases.oracle hierarchy.

jg

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>