Connecting to Oracle over token-ring

From: James Clark, Jr. <jclarkj_at_gate.net>
Date: 1997/01/09

Hello,

        I have a situation in which I have two computers and one server. The server is OS 2 with SQLNet V1.0. Computer 1 also has SQLNet V1.0 and is connected to an ethernet topology. Computer 2 has SQLNet V1.0 but is connected to a token-ring topology. Computer 1 connects to the database on server fine, but computer 2 connects then loses the connection.

        Does anyone have any experience with token-ring and Oracle and give me some information of what to look for?

        James Received on Thu Jan 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST