Multi-asking with multi-form

From: Karim Montcalm <KMontcal_at_teleglobe.ca>
Date: 1997/01/09

Hi,

I'm currently work with Forms 4.5.7.0.10 (D2K on Windows NT 3.51) and I want to verify something about multi-forms.

The user curently work into FORM_A. This form have a Timer for do an auto-query eact 15 secondes. From this form, he call a other form:

    CALL_FORM ('FORM_B', NO_HIDE, DO_REPLACE, param_list)

When he work into FORM_B, I want the system continue to do the auto-refresh of FORM_A in background. Is it possible?

Thanks for helping me.

 Karim Montcalm          | KMontcal_at_teleglobe.ca
 Analyst - Programmer | www.teleglobe.ca  Teleglobe Canada inc. |