Re: Easy Question: Power Objects 2.0 Datatypes

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/01/09

You'll find a description of all of these datatypes in the SQL Language Reference manual, as well as the PL/SQL manual.

On Wed, 08 Jan 1997 14:41:41 GMT, mage_at_mail.utexas.edu (Brian Townley) wrote:

>I'm just starting to program in Oracle Power Objects 2.0.2 and I have
>run into some problems. The biggest problem at this time is that the
>manual does not give an adequate (or any) description of the datatypes
>in the tables. I would appreciate any info on the followoing
>datatypes:
>
>VARCHAR2
>NUMBER
>DATE
>CHAR
>RAW
>LONG
>LONG RAW
>ROWID
>FLOAT
>
>I am a C++ programmer, but these datatypes are not familiar to me.
>Thank you in advance for your help.

Joel

Joel R. Kallman            See Oracle technology in action!
Oracle Government          http://govt.us.oracle.com
Bethesda, MD
jkallman_at_us.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Thu Jan 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST