Re: Oracle Coding standards

From: Mike Proctor <mp_at_mg-tc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/01/09

In article <32D26BD9.7616_at_lmco.com>, Steve Shiflett <steven.p.shiflett_at_lmco.com> writes
>Neil Carruthers wrote:
>>

>> I have to put together a standards document covering PRO-C and SQL &
>> PL/SQL.
>>
>> I haven't done this before - Can anyone offer any tips ?
>>
>> Thanks. Neil
>

>I have a book: Physical Database Design for SYBASE SQL Server. In
>appendix E is Naming Guidelines. I think this will help you. (I'm kind
>of a fan of naming guidelines... as long as they all match mine ;-) )
>
>Steve Shiflett
>Lockheed Martin

I can relate to that. -:)

--
Mike Proctor                    Database Consultants International (UK)

mp_at_MG-TC.demon.co.uk            Oracle vision.
                                Only Oracle.
                                All the time.

Turnpike evaluation. For Turnpike information, mailto:info_at_turnpike.com