Re: Why procedure cannot see table?

From: L. Tseng <lesliet_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1997/01/09

I doubt this is a bug, Patrick.

It is still enforced in Oracle 7.3.
However, I could not think of any good reason as to why Oracle implemented this feature? It's quite annoying in a stored procedure intensive environment. For instance, I have 300+ procs and 300+ users I need to grant execute priviliege of each proc to each user. Can someone give a workaround on this, please?